In my private sessions I work with you to connect to your body as a way to change physical and emotional patterns that play out today. You’ll be able to feel where you hold effort and trauma in your muscles, posture, breath and old ways of thinking and feeling. Learn to feel more feminine flow within the body and energy centres. Learn to let go of past pain, reconnect to sacred feminine energy and turn your pain into beautiful profound universal bliss.
In this single session, you will be guided through a 1:1 You will receive a somatic taste of what is possible when you are able to lean into whatever experience or blockage is presenting in your life, so it can be released and re-wired, allowing for greater states of ease, joy and pleasure. You will be safely guided into the felt sense of the body.
These sessions consists of 6 major elements of healing:
Trauma Release Bodywork and somatic therapy is about finding a sense or resource and containment in the body. To regulate an dysregulated nervous system to creat a sense of coming home back into the body. not only my clients often cry, get angry or giggle during the sessions releasing freeing pathways for the energy to flow uninhibitedly. You can achieve a lot through mental and emotional work, change beliefs and bad habits, improve a lot in your life, yet some memories and beliefs may still remain in the body and can therefore only be released through the body.
People request to work with me for all kinds of reasons, from sexual abuse or trauma, PTSD, depression, to physical, and posture issues, to sexual issues numbness disconnect, struggling with intimacy or wanting to learn more about their energetic body, and exercises that help them, to heal themselves, by running more life force through the body, while finding the coinciding physical, mental, and emotional blocks.
An average session lasts about 90 minutes. It’s best to wear loose-fitting clothing that supports movement and relaxation. Don’t forget to have drinking water nearby!
• An initial discussion that describes the overall experience—and helps to identify and support your specific needs.
• Continuous, deep, connected breathing that charges up your body and sets the pace of your session.
• The activation of your autonomic nervous system, through which tensions, past experiences, and holding patterns in the mind/body are accessed.
• Support from the practitioner, who offers guidance with whatever is necessary, including verbal cues, conscious touch, and movement support—all to facilitate physical and emotional release.
• An ending meditation/integration period, followed by sharing, as needed, all to ensure that the experience has safely concluded.
If you think that you could benefit from my work, then please send an email, with some brief information about what you'd like to work on.
Multiple sessions are required for the process for complete experience and immersion.
Common sense should always prevail in determining what modalities you participate in, but we’ve identified a few conditions that are not good matches to the intensity that can come with Connected Breathwork.
Those in the following groups should abstain from Connected Breathwork entirely:
• People under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohol.
• Pregnant women, especially in the first trimester, as the release associated with deep breathwork should be avoided.
• Those who suffer from asthma, unless it is very mild.
• Severe heart disease, epilepsy, or a history of seizures.
• Mental illness, especially schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, and any condition that includes psychosis.
• Severe diabetes, although some people with very mild diabetes, and who are proactive with diet and medication, might tolderate Breathwork. (Please consult a physician.)
• Acute physical injuries can be exacerbated by some of the autonomic movements in Breathwork Somatic Therapy (Please consult with a physician, physical therapist, or certified facilitator to determine if your level of healing is sufficient to participate.